Thursday 14 March 2013

Issue(post) no.1

I thought for the first post I’d just copy and paste what I’ve written in the about section of the blog as a rough mission statement, along with a heads up on the first book/story of the week I plan to review in the coming days, it’s Fables Vol. 1 Legends In Exile, so if you’ve read that before or you need an incentive to read it, I’ll be reviewing it in the coming week and hopefully starting some discussion about the book. There will be other cool articles out this week the first top 5 list, and the first DC vs. Marvel ‘who would win in a fight between…’ article so drop by soon, anyway here’s a brief guide line of what to expect in the coming months.


A comic book blog analysing stories and characters from Marvel, DC , ‘the
independents’ and everything and anything in between or along the fringes of the sequential art medium. The usual elements like reviews, writer/artist spotlights, book of the week, top 5′s/10′s and what I’m calling ‘who would win in a fight between…’ will all be here along with a bunch of other cool comic goodness but obviously this is only my opinion and I welcome any discussion , comments or recommendations you wish to bring up. Thanks and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment